Friday 5 June 2015


Modern Day Samaritan Woman

The Gift…


OF SECOND CHANCES!!!!


How beautiful and wonderful to live and serve the God of new beginnings…of second chances…and how desperately do I need these second chances…I have been given so many blessed gifts from above, but this Gift of Grace is my most used up Gift, but thankfully it’s the Gift that keeps on Giving…I will never use it all up…

Blessed Assurance!!!

Every day I start my day planning to be graceful, loving and an awesome godly woman of note, oozing with grace and mercy as I go, a total blessing to all, only to start failing immediately the minute I step out of bed…I become impatient with my loved ones and pets, as we rush to get out of the house and to work for the day.

I expect everyone to adhere to the script, be like soldiers, ready, organised, and on time and when they are not, I become impatient as the clock ticks and time moves on. 

Huge Fail!!!

The traffic doesn’t help and by the time I reach work my coffee needs a coffee…and I have already blown all of “my godliness”. 

Another Huge Fail!!!

and it isn’t even 08:00 am yet.

Life is hard and no one gets it perfectly right the first time, so how glorious and graceful and wonderful it is that I get to say to our Father in Heaven…

”Give me a Second Chance”….

And when I calculate all my second chances…all 16, 600 and counting I am thankful of this Gift…

Given freely to me every day…

No comments:

Post a Comment