Friday 21 August 2015

Modern Day Samaritan Woman

FIND


I have recently joined a group of writers for Five Minute Friday, hosted by Kate Motaung. Every week we write for five minutes after receiving a one word prompt. No editing or over thinking involved….Just writing for the love of writing. For more information please visit Kate Motaung at Heading Home. 


 The word for this week is :


START:

I have learned to FIND my pleasures in simplicity:

A beautiful sun rise…

My daughter’s devotion to peace and harmony…

My future son-in-law’s gentle love for my daughter…

My son’s dedication to truth and purpose…

My step-daughter’s commitment to her daughter…

My eldest step-daughter’s tenacity in the face of adversity…

My step son’s determination to have the last word…

My step-grand-children’s, hugs and smiles…

My husband’s blue eyes that pierces all of my resistance…

My health that endures despite age…

My pet’s adoration…

My assurance of salvation by a Gentle Saviour….

Yes I FIND my pleasures in simplicity…

Those things without price that cannot be bought or sold…

Simply enjoyed by someone like me who does not really 
deserve them but has them anyhow…

What a Blessed Woman I am!!!

END

*Hugs* till next time.

AriƩte


No comments:

Post a Comment