Friday 16 October 2015

A Test in Obedience – 31 Days
Head Covering / Prayer Room / Facing Giants

Day 28: REALITY / WARFARE



On day 13 I shared the following with you:

“Despite what I had learnt on Day 10, this weekend turned out to be a make or break weekend and I was VERY ill – equipped and unprepared for the spiritual attack that followed. Without sharing too many very personal details, I found myself in a situation that became unbearable, and for the sake of peace, I packed up my belongings to move out of my home.  I did not make this decision easily or lightly. Little over a year ago I had stepped into my marriage fully convinced that God had given me this gift. (I am still convinced that this is the case). I have always remembered this in my prayers and have thanked God every single day for this husband that he had given to me.

My most prized Gift ever … ripped away just like that …”

Now as I have reached day 28, I can say that this situation has not particularly reached resolution, but rather a see-saw effect of hope and failure, hope and failure. My marriage seems to be just at the tip of my fingertips; but I am just too short to reach out grab it back again, without compromising so many of the things I have learnt during this challenge. It seems I have to choose, for now at any rate. (I am in no way indicating or suggesting that it’s Gods Will that my marriage breaks up. I am merely reporting things as they have occurred. I don’t even know what the end result will be.)

I also became very aware of the spiritual realm last night and I know that the enemy is fighting very hard to distract me from completing this challenge. From out of nowhere, my Christianity was questioned with taunts of “You claim to be Christian but you won’t------------------------ (Add anything hurtful into the blank)???…. Or if you were such a great Christian you would do this instead of that…...” I knew immediately, as certain as I am sitting here that the voices may have sounded familiar, but the real spirits behind the voices were the enemy, trying to make me doubt, or stop by developing a spirit of fear within. 

The following scripture has an entirely new understanding and interpretation for me.

Luke 12:51-53 “Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division…... for from now on five in one household will be divided ….three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law, step-mother and step-daughter and step – father and step-son” AMP (Red font my own addition)

I have therefore resolved to intercede ever so strongly not only for my marriage, my husband and my children / step children; but to press in deeper into this prayer challenge because despite my ignorance, things are happening. I can bear the heartache of separation with the thought that right now I am in training to be a more effective prayer warrior in order to defend not only my immediate loved ones but anyone who requests it or as I am led by Holy Spirit.

Spiritual Lesson:

My prayers have taken an amazing new direction in that they are direct, confrontational warfare on the enemy and prayer covering for protection for my loved ones. I can honestly say that my spiritual eyes have never been this focused; my mind has never been this clear and purposed. My understanding has never been this clear.





Physical Lesson:

Last night, as I was praying and interceding I was led to place my hands on the prayer cards of loved ones, as I prayed for them individually. When I did this I felt more connected to them, almost as if I had my hands on their shoulders. It was an amazing revelation to me and a wonderful inspiration to continue. My beloved head covering and I will not be parted…We have come a long way together.

Prayer:

Father God, how wonderful to be in Your care, how wonderful to know that You are indeed and awesome God Who leads us into amazing revelations and discoveries, if we would just be obedient. Thank You for every Spiritual Blessing received at Your Hand…

In Jesus Name we pray…Amen!!!

*Hugs* till next time.


Ariéte

No comments:

Post a Comment